I bake and create cupcakes for events exactly the same as I provide commissions for larger celebration cakes for your
event – increasingly people are choosing cupcakes as an addition to your full sized cake (cutting cake) and/or choosing
cupcakes as an alternative to your large cutting cake. They add real size, impact and variation to your chosen creation(s).
You can choose the type of sponge (popular choices are lemon, chocolate and vanilla but many other options are
available). You can also choose the flavour and colour of the frosting. Once you have chosen the sponge and frosting,
you can choose the cupcake cases and toppers.
Cupcakes are made within 24 hours of your event – this I am passionate about as it leaves the taste very fresh indeed.
I can provide display stands to ensure maximum impact and I deliver all my cupcakes in professional cupcake boxes
which ensure they arrive in perfect condition and extremely fresh.
I have provided tailored/themed cupcakes for weddings, children’s parties, adult parties and corporate events and can
cater for as many people as your event is for. To give you some idea, I have completed cupcake orders with themes of
- Cartoon characters (Mike the Knight, Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse)
- Summer (flip flops, strawberries, beach shells, flowers, daisies, cupcakes, ice creams)
- Beach theme (shells, starfish, fish, flip flops, beach ball, beach hut)
- Fruits (grapes, strawberries, bananas, apples, oranges)
- Sport (cricket, rugby, football, tennis, golf)
- Gardening (watering can, trowel, spade, flowers, topiary bushes, vegetables)
- Animals (cats, ponies, horses, rabbits, teddy bear, pig, cow, sheep, dog)
- Baby (bib, babygros, dummy, pram, stork, nappy pin)
- Dinosaurs (lots of types of dinosaurs… tricky to spell though.)
- Christmas (father Christmas, snowflake, angel)
- Butterflies (dragonflies)
- Wedding (champagne bottle, balloon, party, present)
- Halloween (pumpkin, ghost, lantern)
My toppers are all handmade from 100% edible products and are all 3D. They can be made in your choice of
combinations and colour(s).
As with all my products, please make an enquiry for a specific price. Cupcakes are very individual and the price will
change based on numbers and effects and on whether or not you would like handmade toppers on the cupcakes.
My payment terms are 50% deposit at the time of order confirmation (this secures the date and prevents further orders
being taken) and remainder upon collection/delivery. I accept online bank transfer, Paypal, Cash and Cheque (whilst banks
continue to accept them).
Some bakers offer cupcakes by post. I do not offer this service as I would not be satisfied that my creations would arrive
in the freshest and perfect condition that I insist upon for every order.
Due to the size and shape of my cakes they are normally collected from my home address in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
However, if you wish, carriage can be arranged if the cake is of a more “solid” design and car delivery is available for
the local area for petrol cost only.
Thank you for looking and I hope to work with you soon.